Last time I updated was 8/2/04
I'll just repost again
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Year Make and Model: 1990 Mazda RX-7
Mods: Professionally Rebuilt Engine by Hayes Rotary with 3mm seals
- Stage 2 engine porting
- Haltech E6K
- Greddy front mount intercooler
- BNR Supercars Stage 1 Turbo with ported housing and manifold
- Apexi N1 single tip exhaust
- Greddy Profec B boost controller
- Jacobs ignition computer
- Apexi N1 seven point adjustable struts
- MOMO seats
- DEFI gauges
- Fluidine radiator
- Ebach springs
- Racing Beat anti roll bars
- Bonez light steel flywheel
- street/comp clutch with braided lines
- MOMO steering wheel, pedals, and shift knob
- Bonez race pipe, 2.5" downpipe
- Silver Kosei K1 17X7.5 rims/Kumho Ecsta
- Mazdatrix rear camber adjust.
- Mazdatrix short shifter
- Mazdatrix braided oil cooler lines
- Brembo slotted brake rotors with hawk pads
- cone intake
- 86-88 limited slip differential
- Third gen fuel pump
- Electric fan finger chopper!!
- TurboX s BOV
- Greddy 720cc secondaries
- Clarion deck with JBL speakers
- Dyno tuned by Rotary performance
1/4 times: Really bad...I'm also having vac leak problems. 14.6 @ 96 and bad 60 foot. But this isn't what the car is used for mainly.
Horsepower: Not quite 300, but a bigger downpipe and better tuning. I should be able to see 310.
I'm getting new plates at the end of the year, no more Ryosuke...it'll be more creative.